Upgrade Update

So far so good. I’ve managed to get all the posts from blogger into this blog (using wordpress) without having to retype everything. All the categories, tags and links seem to be working.

The next big task is to go backwards through the posts sorting out over or undersized images, I’ve done the first two pages but considering how long they took I might just do them every so often.

[edit] I think I’ve managed to redirect all the old links to the new format (time will tell) and I’ve instructed google to remove the old ‘labels’ and ‘archive’ pages from its’ search index so that people (and the seach engines) don’t follow these and arive at an error page. I’m up to page 4 on my image resizing, it’s taking a while to locate the original images but I’ll get there.

Share

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *